International Warranty Terms and Conditions
- The benefits given to you in this warranty are in addition to any rights or remedies you may have under law in your region.
- Under this warranty RF Industries agrees to repair or replace the product, at RF Industries cost, if the product does not perform in accordance with the manufacturers specifications during the period of this warranty.
- Unless otherwise stated by specific manufacturer’s warranty conditions, this warranty is valid for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase. Please retain your proof of purchase as this will need to be provided should you wish to claim under this warranty.
- To be able to claim under this warranty you must:
- Ensure the product is installed by a suitably qualified person and is installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or as detailed in the user guide and any applicable standard, as required in your region.
- Is operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or as detailed in the user guide.
- Is maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions or as detailed in the user guide.
- Ensure you notify RF Industries within 30 days of identifying a problem that you wish to claim a remedy for under this warranty.
- What is excluded from this warranty. Damage, malfunction or failure resulting from incorrect installation, accidental damage, misuse, abuse, incorrect configuration, mis-adjustment of user controls, tampering, un-authorised repairs, un-authorised modification by any person, acts of God, corrosive environment or infestation by insects or vermin.
- To the extent permitted by law, any remedy, compensation or damages associated with any claim under this warranty shall be limited to the original invoice value of the goods.
- RF Industries may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by them when a product is found to be in good working order.
- RFI will not be liable for any costs incurred by the buyer, unless RFI authorises these in writing in advance of the commencement of any works; and any such costs shall be limited to the invoice value of the faulty product.
- In addition to the warranty provided above, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- How to make a claim under this warranty.
- Contact RF Industries on 1300 000 RFI to obtain an RMA (return material authorisation) number.
- Package the product adequately, to prevent any further damage and send the product to: Warranty Department, RF Industries Pty. Ltd., 99 Station Road, Seven Hills, NSW 2147. Please ensure you clearly write the RMA number on the outside of the packaging.
- Please include with the product, a copy of the proof of purchase, a detailed description of the fault, your contact details including phone number and return address.
- Failure to adhere to the above process may delay the processing of any warranty claim.