Fitness for purpose
The Customer is fully responsible for determining the suitability and fitness for purpose of goods ordered and the Supplier, to the extent allowable at law, makes no warranties as to suitability or fitness for purpose of goods unless specifically warranted in writing.
Change of Mind
Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully review any orders before finalising your order.
(1) The Supplier is not under any duty to accept goods returned by the Customer and will do so only on terms to be agreed in writing in each individual case.
(2) Unless otherwise agreed, goods returned under clause (1) may be subject to a restock fee. All goods with a net value in excess of $200 may be subject to a restock fee of 10 percent of the purchase price of the goods.
(3) If the Supplier agrees to accept returned goods from the Customer under clause (1), the Customer must at its cost, return the goods to the Supplier at the Supplier’s place of business.
(4) Non-standard equipment made to special order cannot be credited under any circumstances. Inward freight, packing and delivery charges are the responsibility of the Customer.
(5) Goods returned must be accompanied by a delivery docket stating the original invoice number, date of purchase and reason for return.
No order may be cancelled or changed except with consent in writing and on terms that will indemnify the Supplier against all liabilities, expenses and loss suffered by it, either directly or indirectly, as a result of, or in connection with, the said cancellation or changes.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
Customers should check Goods as soon as they are delivered in order to ensure that:
(1) they are in accordance with Your Order; and
(2) they are not Damaged or Faulty
If this is not the case, you should contact our Customer Experience Team or your Sales Representative as soon as possible. You are entitled to a have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality.
Damaged or Faulty goods must be returned to us within a reasonable time.
When returning Goods:
a. Please provide us with your proof of purchase
b. Customers are also encouraged to use the original packaging where possible in order to avoid damage in transit.
You may not be entitled to any refund or exchange just because any packaging is damaged in transit. The packaging exists to protect the Goods themselves.